ME AND MY FRIENDS
Hello, I am Nohelia Pérez and I am seventeen years old, my birthday is July 26. Last year I finished school in San Agustín - Iquitos, this year I decided to study economics because I like mathematics and business.
I am a shy person at first but when I start to gain confidence I am a fun, smiling and friendly person.I like making desserts, watching movies, painting, and doing crafts because they help me relax.I like to visit new places because I like to know the customs and traditions of that place.
I'm not that good at sports, but if I had to choose one it would be volleyball.
My friends:
Camila Vidaurre
She is my best friend, she was born in Iquitos but currently lives in Lima because she studies there. she and I have been friends for five years, we met at school. She studies psychology at the San Martin de Porres University. She is an outgoing person, she likes meeting people, she likes to dance, go for a walk.
Alejandra D´Azevedo
She is 17 years old, she was born in Iquitos- Peru on August 14, she is a friendly, good and supportive person. she likes to play volleyball and knows karate.
she and I have known each other since we were little because our brothers played together in the same soccer club.I consider her my best friend since she is a person I can trust and she is always there to support me.
Armando Perez
He is a good friend, he was born on March 9, he is 18 years old, he is a very sensitive, adorable person and with him you can talk for hours and not get bored.
He likes to take photos, record videos, and watch movies.He is good at swimming, won several tournaments and belonged to the school club.He is also good at drawing and decorating notebooks.
Rudy Jarama
He is 18 years old, he was born in Iquitos-Peru on May 3. He loves to play stations and is a fan of the Alianza Lima football team.He always liked playing in the championships that he did at school.
He is a great friend who will always be there for you, he knows how to give good advice and he is a person who knows how to make people laugh, although sometimes he is very restless. The teachers always caught his attention because he could not be still.





Good job sis. I hope you succeed❤
ResponderBorrarGood Job classmate!!
ResponderBorrarGood job Noelia🥀🥰
ResponderBorrarWooooo, Very good work.
ResponderBorrarI really liked it, congratulations❤️
Good job mate, it's a very interesting blog
ResponderBorrarYour blog Nohelita is very nice, keep showing your determination to do things well. Blessings and many successes.
ResponderBorrarNice and excellent work, Nohelia 💚🔝
ResponderBorrarVery excellent blog Noelia
ResponderBorrarVery good work, mate. Congratulations
ResponderBorrarI am proud of you, to see that every day you strive for your goals, I love you my big princess ❤
ResponderBorrarThis blog is interesting because you show us that you’re a greafull person with your friends a family. A hug and i hope everything goes well for you.
ResponderBorrarGood Job Noelia🌈🥀
ResponderBorrarIs very amazing, I love it so much you blog, Congrats honey!
ResponderBorrarOh! Excellent blog, I loved it.
ResponderBorrarGood job
ResponderBorrarOMG, I look fabulous in my photo, I loved it ❤️💁🏽♂️💅🏻✨
ResponderBorrarcongratulations on your excellent work, I loved it🔝
ResponderBorrargood job, I like the way you express yourself from your friends, that shows the good person you are, congratulations
ResponderBorrarI really like your blog. It is a amazing job, congratulations
ResponderBorrarI love your blog!💕 Good job
ResponderBorrarHello friend, nice to greet you. very good job, keep it up and I exist in your professional life.
ResponderBorrarHey, Nohelia! God job! I like your blog, excellent
ResponderBorrarGood job little sister! I'm very proud of You and all things that u doing, i love Ur blog. I hope see You soon. Uwu
ResponderBorrarGood job Nohelia, I'm very proud of you, keep it up
ResponderBorrarHi!! Very good job. You look like a sweet girl. I hope to know more about you
ResponderBorrarNice blog partner. Congratulations. Keep going.
ResponderBorrarAmazing blog, very good job.
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations Nohelita, I really liked your blog, it was really very interesting and it's very nice
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarwhat a beautiful job, very interesting, I loved the job
Your blog is very interesting, I liked it
ResponderBorrarMe gustó mucho tu blog :)
ResponderBorrarYour blog is super interesting, I love, you show all your personality and the great love you have for your parents and your friends, you are potra!❤️❤️❤️❤️
ResponderBorraryour blog partner very interesting
ResponderBorrarI love your work, it is very beautiful and interesting, keep it up and you will go very far.
ResponderBorrarGood job! Keep in a good way!
ResponderBorrarExcellent your work very good with the description of your blog and good luck in everything that you propose
ResponderBorrarWhat a nice job, it's very interesting and entertaining, congratulations on your blog.
ResponderBorrarSo cute ♡ i loved your blog ☆ Good job
ResponderBorrarNice blog. Congratulations.
ResponderBorrarSo nice blog my classmate, I like it.
ResponderBorrar